This weekend I finished yet another pair of socks, most likely destined to be a present. As I was taking photos of them I had the thoughts that, maybe I’d knit 10 pairs of socks by now. I went to check, and lo and behold this was my 21st pair! Knitting roughly 3 pairs a year since I began in 2010.
1. Birthday Socks in Plymoth Yarn Happy Feet
2. Winter Quarter Stress Socks in Misti Alpaca Hand Paint Sock Yarn
3. Matt’s Diamond Socks in Knit Picks Stroll
4. Crazy Socks in Schoppel-Wolle Crazy Zauberball
5. Belated Charade Socks in Knit Picks Gloss
6. Never Ending Sock in Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sock
7. The Bees Knees in YorikoHand Dyed
8. Monkey Business in Malabrigo Yarn Sock
9. Vanilla Tree Fort in Knit Picks Stroll
10. Mother’s Day Socks in Malabrigo Yarn Sock
11. Grey Skies Socks in Miss Babs Yummy
12. Brunch Socks in Malabrigo Yarn Sock
13. Grandmother’s Socks in Malabrigo Yarn Sock
14. Vacation Socks in Anzula Squishy
15. Everyday Socks in Anzula Squishy
Some socks didn’t fit right, others were not machine washable… but went in the washer anyway. Some lost their mates, but continue to wait anxiously for their return. Some were gifts, both by choice and because they maybe came out the wrong size. All are well loved, and worn on the faintest chance of a chilly day.
But what would 21 socks be… without some d3 powered metrics?
Pairs of socks knit per year
Most popular yarns